Rooting becomes important if you want to block ads in different apps while playing games. It is also important for the users who have less storage space due to many bloatware pre-installed by the manufacturer of the phone. If you are sick of the less storage space in your device, you can resolve the issue by rooting your device.
How to Download & Install KingRoot apk
Go to the end of the section and select “Download for Android” from there.
The downloading of KingRoot will start. It takes a couple of minutes. So, wait for a while.
When the downloading gets over, tap the downloaded apk of the tool and select “Install” option.
Once the installation has taken place, you will see the confirmation message on the screen. Now, tap “Open” to launch the tool.
Download for Android
Features in KingRoot
KingRoot allows you to root your device with one click. But it is for the people who want to get the access to the main structure of the phone, but do not want to allow the access of a third-party recovery to their device. It comes with amazing features.
You do not need to follow a long process of rooting. You can root your device with the one-click process only.
You can perform rooting if you are using a live internet connection.
It enhances the speed of your phone by uninstalling the pre-installed less useful apps and gadgets.
The tool archives notifications.
KingRoot for PC supports up to Android 7.0 whereas; Android apk supports Android 2.2 up to Android 6.0.
The deep purification system of the app boosts the performance of your phone.
The KingRoot apk comes with an English user interface. However, the Windows version comes with the native language user interface.
When you are rooting with KingRoot, it installs its independent SuperUser manager. Some users do not appreciate it, but it is by default. Nobody can help.
How to Use KingRoot
- Make sure your phone has charged up to 60% when you perform rooting.
- Open the app. On the Home Page, you will see “Try to Root” option. Touch this button.
- It will start rooting and will show you the percentage of rooting process.
- It takes a couple of minutes and the app will take over the rooting.
- Don’t push any button during the rooting process. It will start multiple times.
- Finally, the message of “Root successfully” will display on the screen. Wait for a while until your device reboots automatically.
- Once it is restarted, you will see the “SuperUser” icon on the screen that shows you have successfully rooted your device.