We are happy to announce that Appsomnia is updated to V1.1.
In version 1.1:
- New app and top bar icon (with retina support)
- Now, supporting OSX dark mode
- Fixed an issue about launching at start
- Other minor bugfixes
Thanks to all of our users who send their feedback about our apps. We continue development with your requests and feedback.
We are happy to announce that our new Mac app is now available on Mac AppStore.
Our new app is SoTicker – The most minimalist client for Twitter. You can check the details about this app here.
After a long period of time, our Asana client for OSX has a new version with a new name and icon. We hope you like it.
– File uploading is now possible from your local disk, google drive, dropbox and box accounts
– Login with your Google Account
– New (optional) Toolbar feature to easy access to quick features
– Downloading attached files
– Opening images and other files in a different browser
– Go Home button for going back to first screen
– No more loading icon
– See name of the project on the top of the window
– Many other bug fixes and performance optimizations
Click for more details about Appsana
Our new Mac App appsomnia is now ready to download in Mac Appstore.
Appsomnia is a simple top bar application which prevents your mac going to sleep, starting screensaver or dimming the screen when it’s activated.