Wpa Wps Tester is an application that is used to help you check if the WPS protocol of your point of access has any vulnerability. Furthermore, through this app, you can perform this check on any network, but you should use it exclusively by yourself. In order to use the app accurately, you are required to root your device. Wps Wpa Tester is an application with some very interesting features. Besides helping you check the security of your point of access, it also lets you see all the passwords for all the Wi-Fi networks that you’ve connected to from your Android device. In this tutorial, i will give you the whole guide based on Wpa Wps Tester Premium.
Features of Wpa Wps Tester Premium:
- No Advertising
- Option Copy Password
- Revolutionised the menu ‘”Show Password”
- Algorithms used:
- Vodafone arcadyan
- Added default pin of many routers
Advantages of Wpa Wps Tester Premium:
- It’s an exciting app for devices
- simple to download and simple to use
- Best way to test the connection to AP with WPS PINS
- Able to warn the WPS with root without it
Disadvantages of Wpa WPS Tester Premium:
- Not all manufacturers support Google Play Store on their Android devices; in that case you have to install apps via sideloading.
Procedure to Download WpaWPSs Tester Premium:
- Using the link above download the apk and wait for few seconds until it is downloading.
- Once it is downloaded then starts the installation process as stated below.
Procedure to install Wpa Wps Tester Premium:
- After downloading the app now navigate to Settings of your Android device and then open Security Settings.
- Under Device Administration, you will find an option named Unknown sources, just turn it on.
- Once you have turned it on then go back to downloads folder and locate the downloaded apk file.
- Tap on the file and press on Install.
- Wait for few seconds until the installation process is finished successfully.